Residential Bobcat Operator
Are you interested in joining an organization with a family culture that strives to be innovative and develop employees? Are you ready to start earning a competitive wage in an environment that fosters growth and learning? Then apply today at Hadco Construction!
Hadco Construction is a well-established and growing company that works in the heavy highway/residential development market. We are looking for individuals with a desire to make a difference!
If this sounds good…don’t wait! Get Started Today!
Performs multiple applications with a wide variety of Bobcats in regards to basement digs, backfills, final grades, concrete preps, demolition, pipe fitting and other miscellaneous items.
Essential Job Functions
- Operate Bobcats to effectively complete all jobs assigned within designated time limits
- Prepare daily timecard with multiple tasks, machines, employees, including itemizing for proper billing
- Identify hazards associated with task assignments and ask questions when clarification is needed
- Maintain cleans and safe work areas (sweep debris; gather and discard trash, remove snow and ice)
- Direct laborers and other employees to complete job within specified time limit
- Understand OHSA guidelines and procedures, as well as lock out / tag out procedures
- Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to immediate supervisor and safety
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondences and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondences
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and employees
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s
- Ability to apply common sense understanding in order to carry out simple one or two step instructions
- Ability to deal with standardized and unstandardized situations, while overcoming all variables and obstructions
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize each individual job according to company standard
- Must be able to show proof of age over 18, identity and right to work in the US
Must be able to pass drug screen
Application instructions: Apply online at www.hadcoconstruction.com/careers OR at our office at 1450 W 1850 N, Lehi, UT 84043 OR email resume’ to email@example.com OR fax to 801-766-7604.